Yet more site updates
It's been quiet around here lately, mainly because there was a "data incident" and I had to do some data recovery. I took the opportunity to streamline some things with the site and, well, here we are. Some notes:
- I brought back the RSS feed for the blog. It's not directly linked, but it's at the usual location.
- The text blog no longer has the Org files available, but…
- …it does have both RSS and Atom feeds! Some people wanted this and it's probably the best use of that part of the site.
- Very minor tweaks to the layout.
- The "Last modified" date is gone and it now indicates when the content was generated.
- Some URLs that are frequently requested by bots are no longer redirects. Probably no one cares about that but me.
One of the key things is that it's now easier for me to publish something. I know I said this before, but it wasn't as good as I thought. I've been tinkering with this it's certainly better, so I will likely find myself writing more frequently in the future.